Adventures in Middle Earth - Loremaster's Guide
Make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Smaug has been defeated, the Battle of Five Armies has been won, and Bilbo has returned to the Shire. But much danger still remains, and from the Orc-holds of the mountains to the dark and corrupt depths of Mirkwood a darkness waits, recovering its strength, laying its plans, and slowly extending its shadow…
In Dale, King Bard sends out a call for brave adventurers to journey to Laketown and assist him in restoring the glory of the North.
Adventurers come from all the Free Peoples of Wilderland and beyond, all heeding the call to adventure. Spurred on by diverse callings – whether it be the lure of the road, the hunger for ancient lore, or the simple urge to defend hearth and kin, adventurers from across Wilderland are preparing to explore Middle-earth and to battle the rising threat of The Shadow wherever it may be found.
Adventures in Middle-earth is an officially licensed 5e OGL setting, bringing Middle-earth to your 5e games. It provides an unparalleled handling of the source material, gorgeous art and bespoke rules that bring the feel of Middle-earth to your gaming table without the need to learn a new rules set!
The quest that began in the Player’s Guide continues in this lavishly illustrated, hardcover Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster’s Guide. Packed with information, this volume is a hugely valuable resource for your games.
Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster’s Guide contains:
• Extensive setting information for Wilderland
• A comprehensive guide to Lake-town
• Advice for before the game begins on theme and building your character group
• Notes on the Adventuring phase, inspiration, rests and more!
• Expanded journey rules, including guidance on narrating Middle-earth journeys
• Information to help you create your own journey tables
• A guide to creating and playing NPCs, and a gallery of NPCs for your games
• A Wilderland bestiary of adversaries
• New rules for customising monsters and using scenery in battle
• Notes on treasure in Middle-earth, magic items and weapons
• A guide to offering expanded magic options
• Advice on running the Fellowship phase, patrons, sanctuaries and undertakings